Each channel supports different data and has different requirements to list a property through their platform.
This User Guide explains what is required to successfully list a property through CiiRUS on Airbnb.
Please note, the data is configured in CiiRUS and pushed over to Airbnb via the API. Any changes or updates to a property or availability should be done directly in CiiRUS.
- Rates - must have a minimum of 2 calendar years of rates configured and assigned to the property (Reservations > Pricing & Fees > Edit Rates > Configure a rate set with two years of rates)
2. Property Listing Content - various information must be configured within the Listing assistant.
a) Location (Owners & Listings > Listings > Listing Assistant > Location Page)
- Street address as displayed on Google Maps
- Two letter state abbreviation
- Country abbreviation
- Geo-coordinate location
- Property Type
b) General Features (Owners & Listings > Listings > Listing Assistant > General Features Page)
- Square Footage
- Minimum guest age
- Bedroom configuration
c) Airbnb Features (Owners & Listings > Listings > Listing Assistant > Airbnb Features Page)
At least seven features must be selected, however, we recommend selecting ALL features that would apply to show up in as many search filters as possible. The features help potential travelers by narrowing down the search results based on the criteria they are looking for.
d) Title/Bullet Points (Owners & Listings > Listings > Listing Assistant > Title/Bullet Page)
- Property Title (8-50 characters)
- Description (400-10,000 characters)
e) Images (Owners & Listings > Listings > Listing Assistant > Images Page)
- Minimum of 10 high resolution images
- Resolution of images is 1280 x 900 pixels minimum
- Recommended image size is 1920 x 1080 pixels
f) Assign Terms and Conditions (Owners & Listings > Listings > Listing Assistant > Terms, Quote/Booking Settings)
A connected credit card processor is not required to list on Airbnb, as Airbnb is the merchant of record and collects payment from the guest.
In addition to the required information found above, to fully optimize the listings, it is recommended to fully configure each property in CiiRUS using good data. Use the Property Audit Report to quickly check that each property is fully configured and ready to be listed!