The User Activity Log shows the activity for each user. The system can track logins, updates, and deletions for as far back as two years.
To access User/Change Tracking, go to:
- Global Settings
- User Activity Log
Select the Activity
The drop-down menu displays the type of activity that can be displayed for each user.
The Tracking Filters populate the various tracking tabs with change and user information.
Before viewing any information, adjust the following settings accordingly:
- Property -- To only track changes on a certain property, select the property from the dropdown. To view changes made to any property, select All Properties.
- Staff member / group -- Determines a specific user to track. To view all user changes select All staff.
- From Date / To Date -- Determines the range of time that the changes or user login occurred (i.e. the system will only return changes made within the specified time frame).
- Max results to return -- This option limits how many records to return. If more records are available than the max number set, the system will prioritize more recent changes and cut off older changes.
- Inserts / Additions, Updates, & Deletes -- These tick boxes determine what type of change to display. The change record will be color coded in the table according to the type.
- Load -- Clicking this button populates the current selected tab with the information specified in the Tracking Filters settings. This button must be clicked before any information can be displayed.
The House Keeping tracking tab displays changes and user interaction with the House Keeping Schedule.
The Owner Accounts tracking tab displays changes and user interaction with owner statements and billing.