'Owner Bill Details' contains various account details for services being rendered for the unit.
The unit may have several accounts related to it from companies that supply services to the home. This can include utility service accounts, cleaning service accounts, insurance policies, or any other service for the home that is billed to a specific account.
Enter the account details here and save them for convenient reference later. Information entered here will also allow the property manager to automate bill payments.
To access Owner Bill Details, go to:
- Accounting > Day to Day Bookkeeping
- Bill Payments > Owner Bill Details
Next, select the applicable unit from the Unit Chooser:
To add a new account:
- Click the "Plus" icon
- Category - Specify the Category, for example, "Utilities / Electricity." (This is also the Transaction Type against the bill payment on the owner's statement)
- Item - Enter the name of the item such as "Account Number"
- Reference/Value - specify the actual account number
- Contact - Specify the company or contact
- Click the "Save" icon.
- Default - click the checkbox if this is a bill that is paid and will be processed through the bill payment module. A "tick-mark" will appear in the first column to click to make this account the default bill.