Mailchimp is a third-party company (not affiliated to CiiRUS) that provides marketing tools, transactional emails, plus professional mobile-responsive email templates that can be imported into CiiRUS. It is recommended to use Mailchimp to create HTML email templates that can be fully branded, customized, and then imported into CiiRUS.
Import the Email Template into CiiRUS
After saving the email template in Mailchimp, it can be imported into CiiRUS in just a few simple steps:
- In Mailchimp, go to "Campaigns" and then select "Email Templates" to see all saved templates
- Click on the down-arrow next to the "Edit" button for the applicable template
- Select "Export as HTML"
- Locate the download from the Download folder on the computer
- Open the file in "Notepad" for Windows or "TextEdit" for Mac
- Select all of the HTML code and copy (right click > copy or "Ctrl + c")
- Create a new template in CiiRUS (Management Company > Newsletters & Templates)
- Edit the template and click on the "HTML" icon from the tools
- Paste the HTML code (right click > paste or "Ctrl + v")
- Save the template
Please sign in to leave a comment.